Artist Van Tri
Born in 1985 in Da Nang
Many private collections in Singapore , Hong Kong , Malaysia , Thailand , Indonesia , USA , UK , Germany , Swiss , Holland , France , Holland , Spain ...
- The 21st Art Exhibition of Central and Highland by Vietnam Fine Arts Association 2016
- "Art to Heart" Exhibition at Pullman Danang by Hay hay Art & Design 2016
- An Afternoon of Contemporary Vietnamese Art at the Ocean Villas by Hay Hay Art Design 2016
- The 21st Art Exhibition of Central and Highland by Vietnam Fine Arts Association 2015
- Art Night at Novotel Danang by Hay Hay Art & Design 2015
Minhâ€™s paintings are an emancipation, raw emotions expressed and satisfied in black, red, orange or lemon yellow, sometimes applied in gentle caresses, at others almost thrown onto the surface of his canvases. His paintings are chapters in his diary of emotions, portraits that are both familiar and strange, with eyes that seem to appear and disappear into the swirl of colour and abstraction.
Born in 1979 in Ha Noi, Vietnam.
2001: Graduated from HaNoi Architectural University
2003: Member of Quang Nam Fine Arts Association
2008: Awards young authors - VietNam union of literature and arts associations
2009: Prize C of Quang Nam fine art associations
Prize from Hoi An city of 'artists with the old town'
2010: prize C of Quang Nam fine art associations
2012: prize awarded of exhibition to celebrate 14 years of achievements in development of Quang Nam Province
Vu Trong Anh's artworks are collected locally by collectors in Vietnam and overseas in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Korea, Germany and USA.