1964: Born in Saigon, Vietnam
1979-1984: Graduated from the Vietnam Fine Arts University
1995- 1996: Graduated from Ecole D'Art D'Aix-en-provence in France
- March 1994: Solo Exhibition in Gallery Espace NK, Fine Arts Association of Ho Chi Minh City. Catalogue and text were prepared by josselyne Gererd. NAEF text was writen by Feffrey Hantover in Asian Art News.
- May 1994: Exhibition "Vietnam Festival" in Hong Kong, organized by Vietnam Business Association and Vincent Lee Fine Art Ltd.
- Oct 1994: Asia Modern Art in Vietnam International Exhibition organized by AFAA (Artist Friendship Association of Asia.)
- 1995-1996: The artist was sponsored by the French Embassy to study at Ecole D'Art in d'Aix-en-provence in France.
- May 1996: Solo Exhibition "L'aim de la nature" in La Minoterie theatre de la Joliette in Marseille, France. - September 1997: Solo Exhibition "Growing up" in Blue Space gallery and Art Museum in Ho Chi Minh city.
- March 1999: Exhibition "Gap Vietnam" at Haus Der Kulturen Der Welt in Berlin, Germany.
- Feb 2001: Exhibition "The end of Growth" in the Chiang Mai, Thailand, University's art museum, and in the art center of Silpakorn University in Bangkok.
- January 2002: Exhibition in Denmark
- May 2003 Exhibition in USA
- November 2003: Exhibition in Singapore
Born in 1981 Self - Taught Artist From the inspired effort of comtemporary artist , he paints mostly impressionist realism , portrait and cityscapes with confidence and setting. The subtleties of color and brushstrokes are both strong and vivid which made street lamps and neon signs glitter on the roads in rain . With his mature's eyes and special techinques , his paintings capture the wonderful moments of modem life in the city which seems to be never sleep and mystery .
He has multiple pieces in the Ho Chi Minh City Fine Arts Museum, in addition to being bought for many private collections in the USA, France, Germany, Netherlands, England, Japan, Korea, Sweden, Denmark, Canada, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Italy.
From 1992 to 1997, Khoat has had his own gallery at 36-38 Ly tu Trong Street, District 1, HCMC.
ARTIST TRAN VAN HAI Born in 1970 in Saigon Member of Vietnam Fine Arts Association Member of Ho Chi Minh Fine Arts Association Many private collection in Hong Kong , Singapore , Malaysia , France , USA , Thailand Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ Awards : 2007 Award of Excellent presented by Vietnam Fine Arts Association 2008 The second prize presented by Vietnam Fine Arts Association Award of Investment , presented by Ho Chi Minh Association 2009 The second prize presented by Vietnam Fine Arts Association Award of Investment , presented by Ho Chi Minh Association 2010 The first prize presented by Vietnam Fine Arts Association Award of Investment , presented by Ho Chi Minh Association